PolishJoe

Release Date: March 20, 2006

Author: PolishJoe

Version: 1.0

Size: 75.7 MB

Download Compression Format: .Rar

:arrow: Brief Description

================

A mod that allows users to insert MVP 2006 NCAA Baseball's soundtrack into MVP 2005 Baseball for the PC.

Note: If you've downloaded this mod, please leave a review. It doesn't have to be favorable, but just something that would help potential downloaders decide if the 75 MB file is worth it or not.

Also, please do not ask support question on the download page. I will check back here in this thread often for any help and/or suggestions.

Thanks and enjoy!

we had tried to release a mod for 2004 that had the songs from 2005, but unfortunatly, we came to the conclusion that if somebody from the fbi or whatever saw the music being shared, they would shut down the site. I think a few songs wouldn't be worth shutting down the site.

you know it's funny me and CB were planning on doing this like a while ago

a note the name of the album for the Hawthorne Heights song "This Is Who We Are" is If Only You Were Only Lonely, you put, In Only You Were Lonely

Crap! I'll change it ASAP and reupload it. Thanks for pointing that out. Even when you wrote it, I had to read it twice to figure out the difference. :oops:

Cloutier_39, I think the album is called "If Only You Were Lonely."

According to their page on Amazon, it says If Only You Were Lonely. But did you know there's a Version A and a Version B? :?

I went to Victory Records' page and same thing - a version A and a version B. I swear as of a week ago there wasn't any difference. Accoding to Amazon, both were released on February 28th. I think the bartender is going to cut me off. :mrgreen:

HA! I'm a fool! Not only did I miss it the first time, but when you posted the error, I thought you wrote: If You Were Only Lonely. In other words, I thougth it was a transposition error - not a word error.

My mistake - thanks! I'll be reuploading the correct version this evening!

Archived