Staduim Mod Request from a humble newbie

DamageInc

Hello all - I just got MVP 2004 for my pc and I love it!!! A friend of mine pointed me to this website and it is a FANTASTIC resource. I've already downloaded several mods for staduiums, rosters and player progressions.

Since I am new to the game and have absolutely no MOD experience, I was wondering if one of the experts out there can modify Shibe Park. I really like this field and want to use it as the home stadium for the Mets in career mode. I think adding some taller buildings beyond the right field fence would look cool. Perhaps placing the building from Camden Yards there if that's possible? At the very least, it would be great if someone could create a night version for the stadium. If this has been done already, I would appreciate if someone can point me in the right direction and if not, I hope that one of the expert modders out there is willing to give it a shot.

Thanks for you time and I look forward to being involved in this forum.

Thanks, pulseox. I've already downloaded that stadium. It's ok but i'm really looking for some modifications to the buildings beyond right field as well as a night version of the stadium.

There isn't a night version available in the game, only the day/dusk copy.

Archived