Jumping for the catch

Dan21tn

Sorry guys I wasn't sure where to post this but I put it here because mvp 2005 section doesn't seem as active, again sorry not trying to spam.

I am wondering is there a way to make my selected player jump up to catch the ball, alot of the times the CPU will hit the ball over my head, but its still low enough that if he was to jump up he could snow-cone it in the glove.

The cpu does this alll the time they always jump up and snag it, anyone know a way to manuely jump up to grab the ball? Thanks all ; )

hmm...i'm not sure if you are able to do it manually. i know that if the ball is close to the fielder, he will jump automatically.

i also have a question about this. is it possible to climb the outfield walls like the computer does? i have always wondered and i didn't know if it was possible

hmm...i'm not sure if you are able to do it manually. i know that if the ball is close to the fielder, he will jump automatically.

i also have a question about this. is it possible to climb the outfield walls like the computer does? i have always wondered and i didn't know if it was possible

Yes you can.

With a game controller, use the Right Analog Stick and move it upwards.

On the keyboard, it's RightShift+NumPad8

Yea very possible, as bama said. I cought a "would be" home run off some player I forgot last night w/ Trott nixon in fenway right field. Real cool feeling

To bad carl crawford robbed me of two home runs today , not a real cool feeling ; )

So I am guessing theres no way to manuelly jump up in the air? CPU does it sometimes for my selected player, but alot of the times the ball still goes over his head ... yet the CPU team leaps to magnificant heights lol. Can't win em all i guess : )

Archived