Need help with this problem...

capa

I used Fuzz editor to rename a classic team set and also changed the locations. When I play exhibition, they all show up correctly. When I play a dynasty, the 2 teams I renamed do not have the changes. All the correct files were transferred to the right directories when I used Fuzz's editor to change the names and locations. How come they do not show up in Dynasty mode?

C

this is a long shot but...

make sure you check the options given to you when starting your dynasty, in the list of option (where they ask for difficulty level, DH rule, fair trade etc) there is one asking if you wish to use default rosters... sometimes when i forget to change the default yes to no my dynasty will start with the rosters the game came with

this is a long shot but...

make sure you check the options given to you when starting your dynasty, in the list of option (where they ask for difficulty level, DH rule, fair trade etc) there is one asking if you wish to use default rosters... sometimes when i forget to change the default yes to no my dynasty will start with the rosters the game came with

Rob,

Thanks..I actually used MVPEDIT to export the oldtime rosters to become my default rosters...so that can't be it. I am stumped at this point..maybe I should ask Fuzz...

C

Archived