Website Banner

Hey guys, I'm running a website mow, and I'm advertising a product for a school fair. I kinda of need what MarkB's doing. I'll e-mail you the picture if you're up to the task. All that I require is that picture with the letters "OLP" written in the background. The picture can be rotated anyway, or you can do whatever you want with it. Be as original and creative as you want, but nothing too vulgar; this is for a Catholic School! I'm in no rush, I need it by May/June, so if anyone wants to make a great picture for me, PM me or post it on this thread.

I don't mean to bump this thread, but I would also like to know if i could place a link on my website to MVPmods.com. If an admin would let me know if that's alright that would be great!

Go for it.

• 1 month later...

Anyways, I know it's been a long time since then, and my date is soon approaching, and no fish have been biting. Anyways, I just wanted to let anyone who was interested know that the maximum pixels I can make it is 200 px by 500 px. If anyone is interested in taking this up, PM me. Thanks.

Archived