Stadium swapping question

DamageInc

I have renamed a few stadiums in the stadium file so certain teams can have different home parks (for example - the Mets home stadium is Shibe Park). Everything seems to be in order except that the camera angles from certain spots on the field are now either completely or slightly obstructed. I'm assuming that this is because these angles are set from the original stadium. With that being said, is there any way to fix this? I'm aware that there are several camera angle mods out there but i'm not sure that this would make a difference. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I actually am having the same problem while using the Ebbets Field mod of Shibe Park. So obviously I would be having the problem. I think we may be out of luck in regards to that. Also if you notice, the players aren't sitting in the dugout. At some points you'll notice that they are actually under a set of bleachers somewhere. As far as how to fix it. I'm not really sure if there is a way or not since I don't know too much about modding. Just figured I'd let you know that you're not alone though.

Archived