Game Crashes

TcWig

I just loaded the tiger unis. Game boots up fine but when I try to play a game it crashes. I just reloaded and I have used the tiger unis before with no prob. But now I cant play a game. Help!!

I don't know if this is your problem but I have found that if the model.big file becomes too big the game begins to crash at odd times. Even when not playing but just trying to eidt players. Mine got to be over 300 MB and the problems became more frequent. I had to copy the original back into the data folder and then selectively load back in downloaded uniforms. Since I play as the Cubs I focused on the NL only. No more crashes for me so far.

I've heard this too.... I just checked mine and I'm at 265mb. I know that my unis, as well as Umachines and kc's new stuff are not space or resourse hogs like some of the earlier uni mods.

Another thing might be that your models.big or uniforms.big file(s) are corrupt. Check them out to see if you see anything odd in there. I had that problem before and I have a fix for you if indeed that is the problem.

just checked my models.big is nearing 300 too. I started over and now am more selective on what teams get the jersey downloads. I had every team but I play mostly american league. so have to hold the nl in reserve

Archived