2x Res Chicago Cubs BP Unis Uploaded!!

bigbully

There are 2 unis included - pinstripe and grey pants. There is also an option to change the patch on the right sleeve. These unis are darker than the default 'c' alternate away one. All accessories are the same except for the grey pants unis have a blue hat w/a red lid.

cubsfinal.jpg

Dude, why do the uniforms have that Harry Carey white logo on them?????

The Cubs only wore that on their uni's that *ONE* season after Harry died....

read the readme, that is what it is for. good thing that Trues took down the ratings or he would give you a 1.

btw, nice job bully.

read the readme, that is what it is for. good thing that Trues took down the ratings or he would give you a 1.

btw, nice job bully.

he must be illiterate, we cant make fun of these people we must help them, maybe there is a Sylvan learning center around him, ABCDEFG.....

literacy testing information for johnkerrywood, hope this helps you, feel free to share it along with your peers best of luck,

Don't Be a Fool!, Stay in School! - Mr. T

Oh my Rolie! I used to have that card! Actually got Scosia to sign it at Fulton County Stadium waaaaaaaayyyyy back in the day. Sadly, I sold my whole collection when I was in high school. Why couldn't eBay have been around then?! :mrgreen:

he must be illiterate, we cant make fun of these people we must help them, maybe there is a Sylvan learning center around him, ABCDEFG.....

literacy testing information for johnkerrywood, hope this helps you, feel free to share it along with your peers best of luck,

Don't Be a Fool!, Stay in School! - Mr. T

What an unbelievably moronic loser you are....You actually took time to locate the link to that learning center??... just shows how pointless and pathetic your life must be. :lol: :lol:

What an unbelievably moronic loser you are....You actually took time to locate the link to that learning center??... just shows how pointless and pathetic your life must be. :lol::lol:

And you took the time to post back to him after he just Googled a link.

"Hello Pot, I would like to introduce you to Kettle, you two have a lot in common."

Archived