I'm done

MLeeker

I just wanted to let those of you know that made requests to me that I will not be able to fulfill them. I made addons for two reasons. To give people something to download and possibly enjoy, and the second is for personal entertainment. Addon-making has since become unenjoyable, and pointless for me to do. Once again, to those who had requests, I'm sorry, but there are plenty of addons out there that can fill your needs better than I ever could have.

I just wanted to let those of you know that made requests to me that I will not be able to fulfill them. I made addons for two reasons. To give people something to download and possibly enjoy, and the second is for personal entertainment. Addon-making has since become unenjoyable, and pointless for me to do. Once again, to those who had requests, I'm sorry, but there are plenty of addons out there that can fill your needs better than I ever could have.

thanks for your contribution to this community. hopefully you can move on and make some different mods for this game. you have been doing unis, so I would move on to making stadiums or datafile mods. If you don't, hopefully we will see you back for MVP 2005.

Archived