wind and weather in dynasty

dero

has anyone made a fix for this? i seen a lot of edited data files i was wondering if any of them fixed these 2 bugs

the wind in dynasty is broken or not implemented. no one has fixed it to this point.

as for the weather, it doesn't exist for any platform as far as "in-game." never was, and there is no way that this can be "modded." the only rainouts are just text messages. this was commented on by the producers very early on.

the wind in dynasty is broken or not implemented. no one has fixed it to this point.

as for the weather, it doesn't exist for any platform as far as "in-game." never was, and there is no way that this can be "modded." the only rainouts are just text messages. this was commented on by the producers very early on.

haha some loser told me that he got snowed out at rockies stadium..guess he lied

any way that is one pointless feature..if i ever saw one...I mean seriously what's the point of the rain out feature..if you really dont even get rained out

hopefully next year they fix the wind, and they have real weather in the game..

haha some loser told me that he got snowed out at rockies stadium..guess he lied

any way that is one pointless feature..if i ever saw one...I mean seriously what's the point of the rain out feature..if you really dont even get rained out

hopefully next year they fix the wind, and they have real weather in the game..

there is somewhat of a point to the rainouts. you must play 2 games in one day and your relievers could be tired out if they pitched a lot in game 1. your starters will also have to go on 1 day less rest unless you call someone up before game 1. if players fatigued it would have a greater impact. hopefully we can see fatigue fixed for next year. i also think that the pitcher fatigue could be adjusted in datafile somehow. as in they recover slower.

anybody think that could happen?

not sure, but lucky for me I don't have fatigue problems my starters do not recover fast, they could probably go on 4 days rest but not 1 day rest like everyone else's....but as far as my bull pen, yeah they have fast recovery..

Archived