PS2 Modding

d0mino

Hello, can anyone here tell me how to mod the PS2 Version of the game? I know some people have modded Faces of players. Can someone tell me what program is used? Also is it possible to mod anything else with the PS2 Version? Any help will be appreciated.

-d0MiNo

Ps2rosters.com has Bonds face added, and a roster on OperationSports.com has a few new faces, Bonds, Matsui, and several others. The guy on OperationSports says in order to edit the faces you need to have a ModChip, and each time you update the roster, you have to reburn the game, than once you save the roster file, all the new faces will work for anybodys game.

• 2 weeks later...

Ps2rosters.com has Bonds face added, and a roster on OperationSports.com has a few new faces, Bonds, Matsui, and several others. The guy on OperationSports says in order to edit the faces you need to have a ModChip, and each time you update the roster, you have to reburn the game, than once you save the roster file, all the new faces will work for anybodys game.

thoses faces were built into the game. All the roster did was point to files on the game disc

Archived