LeVeRRe's Complete Portrait Set - in one file!

LeVeRRe

Hey everyone,

Well, I have officially ended phase 1 of my portrait project. All 30 Major league teams and their AAA, and AA affiliates have been updated with portraits according to GeForce's TotalMinors v4.0.

Each individual update is available in the downloads section of this website, as well as one file which includes my completely updated portrait.big file which contains all of the pictures, a readme and samples. This should make it very easy to download GeForce's final roster and my set and begin your dynasties.

Updates are planned (check out the Works in Progress section) and will be released in the following weeks.

Enjoy the photos and any feedback positive or negative is welcome.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Hey,

I am having trouble uploading the all in one file at this time. I'll keep trying but it may be a few days until I can get it uploaded. The individual ones all have uploaded fine however, and that should be able to tide you over until I can get this working.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Metalboy,

I've tried again to upload it without any luck. I'm curse to have dial up internet this summer, so it's a miracle I've been able to even do these updates and upload the individual ones, each of those took like 30 mins. I'll keep trying, or see if I can track down some high speed that I can borrow for a bit to upload it. If not, it may just be the individual ones, I know it's a pain.....but....I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Metalboy,

I've tried again to upload it without any luck. I'm curse to have dial up internet this summer, so it's a miracle I've been able to even do these updates and upload the individual ones, each of those took like 30 mins. I'll keep trying, or see if I can track down some high speed that I can borrow for a bit to upload it. If not, it may just be the individual ones, I know it's a pain.....but....I'll keep you all posted.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

I can set up a FTP tonight for you to upload it to if you like?

• 2 weeks later...

LeVeRRe's portrait big file is now available in the downloads section. 100 percent of his work is incorporated in the portrait big file and all the photos for total minors version 4 are still viewable in mvpedit. great work LeVeRRe.

LeVeRRe's portrait big file is now available in the downloads section. 100 percent of his work is incorporated in the portrait big file and all the photos for total minors version 4 are still viewable in mvpedit. great work LeVeRRe.

Can I reupload this monster?

I RARed it up instead of zipping it up and the size came out to 76,825,153 instead of the current 124,757,566

a savings of 47,932,413, close to 50 MEG

Are the photo IDs with this the same that were used in Hory's portrait project? I have a Dynasty begun with Hory's set - I'd like to replace the portrait.big with this one, but don't want it to point pictures to the wrong guys and all. Hopefully I can use this without having to restart.

Are the photo IDs with this the same that were used in Hory's portrait project? I have a Dynasty begun with Hory's set - I'd like to replace the portrait.big with this one, but don't want it to point pictures to the wrong guys and all. Hopefully I can use this without having to restart.

no

I installed this set, but there were a few portraits from another set that I wanted to implement in, but had a different ID scheme, so the FSH files didn't match the ID in the TMv4 rosters. I just renamed the fsh to correspond with the ID found through MVPedit, but now all these portraits just show up as a black box IN game, while display fine in MVPedit. Why would this be? Can I not just rename the fsh files?

Guest Deznuts

my compliments to the chef! i actually prefer the whole portrait.big file over individual team files. great job :D

Agreed. The big file is great. No more individual installs for each team. :mrgreen:

I installed this set, but there were a few portraits from another set that I wanted to implement in, but had a different ID scheme, so the FSH files didn't match the ID in the TMv4 rosters. I just renamed the fsh to correspond with the ID found through MVPedit, but now all these portraits just show up as a black box IN game, while display fine in MVPedit. Why would this be? Can I not just rename the fsh files?

you need to download textpad or another editor to change the internal code of a fsh file. you just changed the id number on the outside but not the internal code and that is why it is not showing up in the game. i use textpad and it is fairly simple to change the i.d. number that appears twice in the code. open up the .fsh file in textpad, find search on the tool bar, click on replace and a box appears. type in the original number of the .fsh file, ex 3333 in the first box and type in the new i.d. number that you want to replace it with. click replace. do this twice, there are two instances within a fsh file that you need to change the number, and save the file. the file, if edited correctly, will appear in the game now. of course, you want to renumber the original title of the file to the new number as well but i see you have done that already. hope that helps.

lebowski3

Hey everyone,

I would like to personally thank lebowski for doing this. I was unable to get my portrait.big file to upload and he took the time to compile this set and release it fro everyone. Though the pics are mine, I think lebowski needs to be congratulated and thanked for his efforts. I'm sorry that I've been away from the forum for a bit, but I'm currently working on cyberfaces now, learning and making. Hopefully I'll have something to show for it soon, however if they don't meet my standards I won't release them as I am a stickler for quality.

Cheers, LeVeRRe

Archived