Where did the new "fielding gloves" come from???

KerryW

I installed some various patches, and one of these apparently includes a mod to replace the default fielding gloves in the game...Does anyone know which patch changed them, or how I can restore the default gloves?? Thank you

I think you can download the gloves here. if not I have a copy. the batch file has a / where a should be or something like that. spitoon helped me correct it and now it works fine. Gives you an Easton, black miz, blue miz, and a few others. also give the legends team the old gloves

hmmm...I installed spitoon's version 3.1 bats and ball, and it restored the default fielding gloves. I still haven't figured out which patch actually replaced them in the first place though.

I can't be sure, but one of my mods may have accidentally had them in there....when I started releasing full 'initstaz.big' files instead of just the batch files, they may have been in there...none of my batch file installs put them in there, I'm sure of that...but they could have been in the initstaz.big that I submitted for V4...

when i extract the initstatz big file and open it there is nothi9ng in there, what could be the problem?? please help

after you open it you need to extract the initstay.big

then open the initstay.big file

kapiche?

Those colored fielding gloves are definitely in Spitoon's initstaz.big v4 bats file. Evidently, I installed the full file that you made available instead of installing it via the batch file as is the usual method, and I assume that's the only way someone would be able to get them(?). Anyway, I LOVE those gloves!

ez

Archived