Help with Total Portraits

randym

I saw that when you download the Total Portraits, it's a RAR file so I found out that you had to download WinRAR, which I did. After it downloaded, I went into the program and selected the Total Portraits file that I had previously downloaded to extract. That worked fine and all the portraits that were in that file extracted into the database folder. Now, my question is how do I get the portraits to show up in my baseball program? I went into the program and nothing was changed. I reset the rosters and still no change. I even went into MVPedit to see if the changes were done in there and they weren't. I am using the PC program if that helps any.

download "installer-thingy". search that in the download section, read the instructions, and you're good to go.
I downloaded installer-thingy and made sure it was in the folder that it says. It only has the application and read-me file so i opened the application and it says make sure it is in the correct folder and press any key. I did and nothing happens.

Any help from anyone in getting past this or another way to do the portraits I asked in the main question?

When you run the installer-thingy app, it asks you which file you are importing too. There are a few options, including models.big (for uniforms, cyberfaces etc) and there is another one called portraits.big. Choose that option. It will then open up a new folder - put all the fsh files in there (the stuff from the rar file - but make sure its just the fsh files - not anything else) go back to the installer thingy screen and hit any key. it will then install the portraits to the portraits.big file.

important - im pretty sure that the installer thingy application must be in the MVP baseball 2005 folder (probably C:program filesea sportsmvp baseball 2005).

pm me if you have more difficulty.

When you run the installer-thingy app, it asks you which file you are importing too. There are a few options, including models.big (for uniforms, cyberfaces etc) and there is another one called portraits.big. Choose that option. It will then open up a new folder - put all the fsh files in there (the stuff from the rar file - but make sure its just the fsh files - not anything else) go back to the installer thingy screen and hit any key. it will then install the portraits to the portraits.big file.

important - im pretty sure that the installer thingy application must be in the MVP baseball 2005 folder (probably Cprogram filesea sportsmvp baseball 2005).

pm me if you have more difficulty.

Ok i started over....this is what I did:

- I downloaded "New 57 Random Portraits" and placed it into MVP Baseball '05 folder

- I downloaded "installer-thingy" and placed it into MVP Baseball '05 folder

- Now when I open up the installer-thingy application, it says to press a key to continue when asking if it's in the correct folder....then the application quits. I doesn't ask me the 4 options

Archived