61 Season..Billy Williams Hits one onto Sportsmans Park roof

davis25

Thanks for the comments, yeah im controlling the Cubs. I started off horrendous. 2-10 or 2-11 I think, but ive turned it around the last 15 or so games. iIm now 14-15. Im not hitting many homers, but Banks, Williams, Altman, and Santo are all tearing it up. The hardest part is the fact that the cubs had horrendous pitching in 61.

BTW, later in that game, the cardinals brought in Glen Hobbie. Problem is hes on my team in 61. He didnt play for the cards till like 64 or 65. Keep up the good work guys, this is a great thing!

davis25,

Thanks for the info on your progressing *61 Season. It is appreciated and fun to read about.

Glenn Hobbie coming in for the Cards in *61, Huh? He isn't on the Cards in the uploaded *61 Rosters --- so I am not sure how that happened unless possibly you have "Trades" ON.

Thanks Again,

Don

hmm, ill have to look but I know i havent traded him as hes on my team. I wonder why there are two of him. Actually there are 3 of him. There is another G Hobbie in my Iowa minor league system! LOL, Hobbie is really trying to make a huge comeback! I wonder if I am still using the origianl 61 classics rosters, I dont remember downloading any other special ones. Just downloading the 61 season pack.

davis25,

Yep he exist in the minors for the Cards, also in the minors for the Cubs plus the Majors as well and just for good measures he also is a member of the Florida Marlins which were made up of a variety of the players from the early '60s.

*61 was designed to work with "Callups", "Injuries" & "Trades" turned Off. Thus, those results are not surprising.

I apologize if this has caused you any frustration.

Archived