Chuck's gameplay mod

The Big Unit

Just curious if anyone has taken Chuck's Camera and Gameplay Mods file and kept the gameplay mod but changed the cameras to the default cams? I'm dying to try his Gameplay mod because I heard the cutoff man is in the right spot all the time and that his gameplay mod is more geared towards Human vs. CPU (which is what I play), but I still like the default "behind the catcher" view and want to use that.

Did anyone ever try and alter his file to get rid of the custom cams? Or how hard would something like this be to do myself and would anyone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Did anyone ever try and alter his file to get rid of the custom cams? Or how hard would something like this be to do myself and would anyone know how to do it?

not that hard to do, just time consuming, just a lot of cutting and pasting, but you can alter any datafile to have any view(s) you want

their is a camera tutorial here, with a datafile decompressor,

thats where i learned how to cut and paste different view into it, just remember the batting view have 4 lines to edit for each view and the fielding views only have 1 line each,

Archived