Bonny / Hogg 1987 Rosters

bhogg

http://www.mvpmods.com/index.php?name=Foru...ewtopic&t=22679

We started the above link over in consoles. We were throwing the idea of doing the roster for the ps2, but will certainly have it for the PC since we're doing the editing on MVP Edit.

Anyway, we're still in the infant stages. However, the set is playable. Faces, stances, stats, and hitter ratings are set. We still have to set up proper lineups, rotations, and pitcher ratings.

We intend to set up each team with their proper 1987 prospects (ex: Mark Grace on the Iowa Cubs, etc).

Here is our problem. When I export the mbe file, the game plays it, but screws up the team names. The game calls the Cubs the Red Sox. . . calls the A's some minor league team. . . . .weird.

I checked the mbe file and the team names appear to be correct. I'm bumfuzzled as can be, guys.

Crap, I"m just a redneck who drives a pick up truck and drinks High Life brew. I'm not computer expert, so it's very possible that I've screwed the pooch. However, I love baseball (especially 80s baseball) and I love MVP baseball. I love hot dogs, too.

So, if any of you guys want to look at this file, please do. . . . . make suggestions. . . . do what you wish. Simply PM me and I"ll e-mail the file to you.

I tried posting it with this message, but the mbe file is not allowed.

Thanks.

Archived