anyone working on a braves face pack?

dero

I am under the impression that there are no face packs in the works.....neither individual faces nor team faces.

Don't know why but unfortunately it seems to have died a rather quick death.

thanks for the reply...I would have thought for sure giles and furcal would have got a face update...because they were probably the 2 most popular players last year..and if not easily in the top 5..

There are so many uniform and stadium options and datafiles available now (which, by the way, are great and appreciated) that it would be nice if someone could now concentrate on some face makeovers.

I have no knowledge on how this is done but I assume by the lack of new faces that it must be a very difficult thing to do.....Haven't seen but one or two in quite a while.

There are so many uniform and stadium options and datafiles available now (which, by the way, are great and appreciated) that it would be nice if someone could now concentrate on some face makeovers.

I have no knowledge on how this is done but I assume by the lack of new faces that it must be a very difficult thing to do.....Haven't seen but one or two in quite a while.

well they are a bit time consuming to install too..so that might be why modders lost interest...but I would be willing to take that time for the team that I use in my dynasty...

Archived