This is SO RIDICULOUS

Cris987

I just started a dynasty with GeForce's TotalMinors v4 (well done !). I have CPU pitching fatigue set to 30. And here's what happened:

4th inning, MIke Marotth got roughed up, and in comes Steve Coley who JUST PITCHED LAST NIGHT for 3 WHOLE INNINGS (4x pitches). His stamina is now at 50%, and I'm like , "okay, i'll keep my self calm, it's just a back to back outting, he'll be gassed in less than 10 pitches".

And I was right - his stamina got down to 0 right after the 4th inning. But - he wasn't pulled out until the START OF THE 9th - when Urbina came in ! :banghead:

I even global edited all the relievers to have 10 less stamina points, yet I face a reliever in TWO CONSECUTIVE NIGTHS THROWIN OVER 110 pitches.

Whoever designed the bullpen structure is simplY RETARDED. Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX THIS other than waiting for MVP 2005?

:shock:

I just started a dynasty with GeForce's TotalMinors v4 (well done !). I have CPU pitching fatigue set to 30. And here's what happened:

4th inning, MIke Marotth got roughed up, and in comes Steve Coley who JUST PITCHED LAST NIGHT for 3 WHOLE INNINGS (4x pitches). His stamina is now at 50%, and I'm like , "okay, i'll keep my self calm, it's just a back to back outting, he'll be gassed in less than 10 pitches".

And I was right - his stamina got down to 0 right after the 4th inning. But - he wasn't pulled out until the START OF THE 9th - when Urbina came in ! :banghead:

I even global edited all the relievers to have 10 less stamina points, yet I face a reliever in TWO CONSECUTIVE NIGTHS THROWIN OVER 110 pitches.

Whoever designed the bullpen structure is simplY RETARDED. Is there ANY POSSIBLE WAY TO FIX THIS other than waiting for MVP 2005?

:shock:

And remember that people were ripping me for staminas being too low.

GH

Archived