(Thanks alot) I actually learned something....

Minnesota Twins

I would like to thank all of the people who complain about mods...

Thanks for running your mouths' and crying...

I mean seriously... I am so sorry that Kamasutras mods did not meet all of your expectations... How dare He???

So as you cry yourselves to bed tonight... on the gold laced pillows your mommies and daddies bought you just know this....

MrTheIllz is so sorry these people even dreamed! of not meeting your expectations... for shame....

for shame....

If I were a little bit brighter I might figure out how to make Kamsutras cameras work with various datafiles.. or better yet... If folks would not be such Trolls... I might still have a chance to enjoy his mods...

2.5 cents

I would like to thank all of the people who complain about mods...

Thanks for running your mouths' and crying...

I mean seriously... I am so sorry that Kamasutras mods did not meet all of your expectations... How dare He???

So as you cry yourselves to bed tonight... on the gold laced pillows your mommies and daddies bought you just know this....

MrTheIllz is so sorry these people even dreamed! of not meeting your expectations... for shame....

for shame....

If I were a little bit brighter I might figure out how to make Kamsutras cameras work with various datafiles.. or better yet... If folks would not be such Trolls... I might still have a chance to enjoy his mods...

2.5 cents

Do you feel better now?

I just had to vent. I will delete this post or change the topic in a day or two, but I needed to get that off my chest... lol

That Rant came after half a day of trying to edit the text file myself.....

sheeesh, I would like to see people who cry about some of these mods take a crack at trying one themselves...

sorry for my little rant... :?

I would like to add that I have been using Rods data file 4 with Kamas cams and enjoying it in conjuction with Totak Minors 4 and Leverres Photos...

I highly recomend them all to aynone who has not tried them yet.

biotching n moan, its annoying i wish people would be smart enough to learn to do shiot on themselves, Cmon if I learned to mod shiot why can't other people do it, Shiot , there is a damn tutorial for everything!

the reason i made a datafile is cuz kamasutra took his down, those punk *** kiddies did it!!!!!! anayways no more biotching! back to wrok on sbc park!

Life is funny...

So I went on a rant about the peoples who complain and blah, bla, blah

Mainly because I was frusterated I could not enjoy Kamasutras Cams over Rod Data 7...So I said "Well I am gonna try and edit the datafiles myself!!" Yikes .. took me some time but with all the great tutorials and some trial and error I actually starting getting the hang of it!!

Basically all I did was add various Batting and default fielding cams to Rod Data 7!! I understand that he intends his data files to be played COM vs. COM. I enjoy HUM vs. COM so I just need to have those default fielding cams.

So where I started this thread being sarcastic.. I actually have to Say...

Thank You all you ungreatful whiney haters!!! you made me so upset I actually learned how to edit data files myself...!!!

If you want Rod Data 7 with default Cams...learn how to do it yerselves! :D

I finally got the feel for cut and paste work on these datafiles, and it really makes a difference. Just like MrTheIllz, I took Rolie's v7Rod and pasted the default Aerial and Zoom fielding views back in (I like the v7 broadcast view :o ) and can really enjoy this game again. It has a good feel to it and looks good as well. One other change I made is to add Chukj45's NoPIP where you only see 1st, 2nd and 3rd bases and only the lines between them. Gives me more room to see the gameplay and not that huge PIP display :D

ez

After playing a few games, I find that there is "one" thing that makes gameplay a bit difficult at times. I use the Chuk45 No-PIP Fox pitching view when I'm in the field, and I have noticed that there are times when the pitching meter is partially obscured by the PIP screen. Even though it is a very minimal No-PIP graphic, at times the green 'snap' section of the pitching meter is obscured. It is a bit of a concentration-breaker to see that happen, and can cause me to miss the 'snap'. :banghead:

Has anyone else noticed this, and if so, any ideas on how to work around it or fix it?

ez

Archived