help with facepacks Rolie cyberfacesV1

brunnoce

i just got bostonredsoxcyberfacesV1 face pack now, and i was installing them with bigGUI tool, everything seems ok, but the hair shapes (like long hair in damon face or pedros afro) are not appering in the game... i did every thing the redme says to do....import the 3 files, compress them, rebuilt ....but seems the only file is working is the fsh...like i got damon with beard, but the no long hair ...

can anyone help with this?

i just got some face pack now, and i was installing them with bigGUI tool, everything seems ok, but the shapes (like long hair in damon face) are not appering in the game... i did every thing the redme says to do....import the 3 files, compress them, rebuilt ....but seems the only file is working is the fsh...like i got damon with beard, but the no long hair ...

can anyone help with this?

Most likely, whoever did the facepack chopped his hair off ;)

no thats not what i ment.....

the players still have hair...but like Pedro martinez, with this face update was supose to have an afro, but after i install the face , the afro didint show up...he still have the same short hair as the default one...

i got BostonredsoxcyberfacesV1 ....

i just found out something strange in my game...seems like the game is readin the same 3d model for all the player, as someplayers face look very fat, or have some disturbs, like Jeter has kind a duble nose... and Schiling , and many others have strangily large jaws....i know thats not normal, cause i have the PS2 version of the game, and i can notice that in PS2 the 3d face model are correct for each player...

Archived