Custom league/division realignment; Is it possible?

hellblazer_

I asked the exact same thing in a thread I started a while back. Fuzz said he'd write a little program allowing you to do it but he hasn't finished it yet I'm assuming, but here's the thread in case you wondered. Maybe if more people show interest, he would do it or maybe with it being summer now he might be busy with real life. :)

http://www.mvpmods.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.ph...ight=move+teams

I would LOVE to be able to realign divisions and add/delete teams, but I'm not sure how that would affect the schedule if you tried to start a dynasty with it. I think it's possible that you'd wind up only being able to play exhibition games.

ummmm....I already answered this question...and the way I explained it is the only way to do it unless someone makes a mod that makes it easier...

if you didn't understand my explantion just let me know.

and I also figured out which file holds the first season games "sched03.dat", this will configure your first season games...but beyond the 1st season it will go back to default

I just swapped tampa bays schedule with montreals and swapped the division on them too now tampa in in the east and montreals in the west..and i'm going to rebuild montreal with 1 good lead off hitter and 1 good slugger + 1 ace

Archived