Staduim Modding?

BTerran

I am relatively new to the entire process of modding MVP Baseball or any other game for that matter, but I wanted to take on a project (I'm hoping it's not as big as I think it might be). Essientally I just want to make the Skydome more of a sluggers park (it seems to me that the simpliest way to do that would be to move the walls closer).

Is that a realistic goal for a novice or would I just end up making a mess of things?

I'll assume from the silence that it is most likely much much more difficult then I thought it would be :)

well its very possible, but you need to be familiar with Oedit. I think the ball will actually roll through the fence if you moved the walls in though.

well its very possible, but you need to be familiar with Oedit. I think the ball will actually roll through the fence if you moved the walls in though.

That makes sense, but there's probably a way to change that. Every Stadium has it's own deminsions so each stadium probably has it's own laws in that regard.

That makes sense, but there's probably a way to change that. Every Stadium has it's own deminsions so each stadium probably has it's own laws in that regard.

you can move them in a couple of feet with no problem but you couldn't say make a 400 ft fence, a 300 ft fence, etc.

Archived