CTG's Excel player rater

cankey

krawhitham has made a great player maker that rates players. I used his player maker with my power rating formula and really liked how it rated players. The only problem was it took a long time one player at a time.

So I made my own that can rate 13 players at once. The only difference is i don't have krawhitham formulas so I had to wing it. You can use single season or three year splits to rate players. Just go to ESPN.com to get the player splits I made the spread sheet in that format. The biggest difference between krawhitham's and mine is with mine you can't realy rate minor league players, but I'm making one just for them so you can go to minorleaguebaseball.com and copy paste the stats from there.

Please try and tell me what you think?

krawhitham has made a great player maker that rates players. I used his player maker with my power rating formula and really liked how it rated players. The only problem was it took a long time one player at a time.

So I made my own that can rate 13 players at once. The only difference is i don't have krawhitham formulas so I had to wing it. You can use single season or three year splits to rate players. Just go to ESPN.com to get the player splits I made the spread sheet in that format. The biggest difference between krawhitham's and mine is with mine you can't realy rate minor league players, but I'm making one just for them so you can go to minorleaguebaseball.com and copy paste the stats from there.

Please try and tell me what you think?

Do you want the password?

Try doing every hitter in the majors, talk about a pain in the ***

Archived