Yeah I'm New, And How Do I Install Cyberfaces?

Mazzlow

bigGUI - I don't have a link handy - download one of Rolie's facepacks - it's included in those

That tool would be found on "MVPMods.com" rite? cool i'll look for it now

(after modding NBA live all thoes months, i feel like such a n00b lol)

also i got a question, do i ahve to "Rebuild" every time I compress a group of files?

what i do, I import Johnny Damons cyberface, and stuff, then I compress the files. now can i install and compress all the players i'm installing and then rebuild when i'm done? or do i have to rebuild agter every cyberface I install?

1. import

2. compress

3. rebuild after each one - be patient b/c it'll take a little while

ight thanks, i did all my cyberfaces at once, then rebulided when i was waiting for you, and its all medded up n stuff o well live n learn

1. Run bigGUI.exe (included in zip)

2. Goto File>Open

3. browse to your models.big file (probably located at C:Program FilesEA SPORTSMVP Baseball 2004data)

4. Open models.big

5. Goto Edit>Import then search in this zip file for the player you want to install.

6. ie. If you wanted to install Matsui's new face, select all three files ("c29.fsh c29.ord and c29.orl") click Open

7.click Yes in pop up to replace all three files.

8.Select the three files in the bigGUI windows that you just imported (you may have to scroll window)

9. goto Edit>Compress (it should now list Yes under the Packed Uncompressed tab by the files)

10. goto File>Rebuild. WAIT a minute UNTIL screen refreshes. and that's it.

ight everything working fine now ;) thanks

can u try n answer this question 2?-

http://www.mvpmods.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2479

thanks much

and how do i get Kaz Matsuis face to work? the face is apparently "29" i mean i got his cyberface and the files are "c029.fsh" "c029.orl" "c029.ord" but hes a Created Player.... so how can i get him to have his cyberface? cuz in game hes still got his Creae A Player face...

yeah i also have the same problem. you need to use MVPedit to put his face in I THINK. But I can't edit my Bonds face cause he is the edited version of John Dowd. Bonds is not in the Giants lineup in MVPedit, but Dowd is there. can anyone please help us??????? the tutorial for MVPedit doesn't really help.........

download one of Rolie's facepacks - all instructions are in there. Also, I recommend your download Total Minors for all "real" players in the game.

You can also search past posts.....

Most importantly, backup your original files before installing mods.

Archived