trade deadline roster update

dero

I have a question about this too. Last night I heard on the news that Garciaparra was traded for Gonzalez. When I launched my Cubs Dynasty I realized I'd missed the trade deadline as I was a couple of days ahead. Is there any way to make this trade or roll back the clock in Dynasty? :banghead:

Thanks.

have a question about this too. Last night I heard on the news that Garciaparra was traded for Gonzalez. When I launched my Cubs Dynasty I realized I'd missed the trade deadline as I was a couple of days ahead. Is there any way to make this trade or roll back the clock in Dynasty?

Thanks.

yes and no. theres really no way to roll back the clock. u really have 2 choices:

1) wait for jpups roster update which i believe should be today or tomm and restart the dynasty. (then u've got the waiver wire to deal with) 2) do the trades yourself which may or may not work dependent on what the game itself decides (meaning will the decision engine ingame allow the trades or not).

it depends on the amount of realism u prefer i guess, usually w/ these games since i'm so anal, i'll play a dynasty w/ another team until all the rosters are finalized. then start w/ the giants dynasty. the only thing that bites is the computer will make some f'd up trades for other teams like manny ramirez for julio franco or something like that which irritates me. but oh well at least my team'll be acurate.

yeah i guess that's true hadn't really thought about that one. maybe. but then there would be no trades at all. except if i wanted to make one. or if u turn cpu initiated trades off, can u make trades for other teams too. or still only for your team? i've never even thought of that one at all. i'll check it out.

wow i did not know that!! after all the stuff i've changed in this game- unis,shoes,gloves,grass,stadiums, skies, rosters, blimps etc etc. i never even thought of that. thanks dude i'll turn it off when the final roster is out

Archived