"GoChiefs' New Day Sky"...

Hey Guys....I was wondering If anyone can help me with this Mod .. I am sorta confused about this Mod...I'm not sure how to Install it ( yes, I read the Read Me .. but still dun't really get it ) ... If anyone can give me like a step by step Tutorial..That'd be Spectacular .. Thanks.

use eagraph and open the MLB stadium u want to put it in. in your stadiums file in mvp. click on cram32.fsh in the left hand pane, click on the little + sign scroll down (assuming u want to replace the day sky i'll use fenway as the example) to skb1 this'll bring up the current sky, then up top on eagraph click on tools-import wizard, this'll bring up the little box, click on the first option import an existing file into open image (or something) click next, click browse find sky and dounle click the sky file, click next and that's it.

I dunt see skbi .. Only Skdi...

yeah it's probably the same some stadiums have different names for things but once u click skd1 it should show a picture of the sky that'll tell u it is the sky then replace it like i said.

Archived