SHOULD I BUY MVP 2004

texasrangers007

I WANT TO MAKE A GOOD INVESTMENT ON A PRODUCT. I HAVE HEARD AND READ THAT THERE ARE SOME MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME. I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS FOR PS2, GAMECUBE, XBOX, AND PC. I HAVE READ OF THE LEFTY GLITCH AND ALSO VARIES PROBLEMS DURING THE FRANCHISE MODE. WUT R SOME OF THE PROBLEMS AND ARE THEY SMALL ENOUGH TO STILL ENJOY THE GAME

I WANT TO MAKE A GOOD INVESTMENT ON A PRODUCT. I HAVE HEARD AND READ THAT THERE ARE SOME MANY PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME. I WAS WONDERING IF IT WAS FOR PS2, GAMECUBE, XBOX, AND PC. I HAVE READ OF THE LEFTY GLITCH AND ALSO VARIES PROBLEMS DURING THE FRANCHISE MODE. WUT R SOME OF THE PROBLEMS AND ARE THEY SMALL ENOUGH TO STILL ENJOY THE GAME

Do you like baseball? If the answer is yes, then go buy the game. I don't think you will be dissapointed. The "lefty bug" is the biggest turn off for me. I really, still, don't expect it to be fixed. With that said, I would buy it again.

i think it is a good game overall. but remember it's a game so there will always be room for improvements. my recommendation for this game as for any others is to buy the pc version. imo the consoles will never compete.

Archived