Brad Penny

eohx21

can somebody please edit Brad Pennys Face. Hes on the dodgers. The original EA face is already good, but the facial hair needs to be edited, and the color of it needs to be edited, other than that, the rest is perfect

thanks

can somebody please edit Brad Pennys Face. Hes on the dodgers. The original EA face is already good, but the facial hair needs to be edited, and the color of it needs to be edited, other than that, the rest is perfect

thanks

what color does it supposed to be?

in the game he has red hair, and red facial hair, now brad penny has light brown hair, and brown facial hair, and he now has a goatee, and mustache

jpup are u intereseted in doing his update, cuz i can send u pics

thanks

in the game he has red hair, and red facial hair, now brad penny has light brown hair, and brown facial hair, and he now has a goatee, and mustache

jpup are u intereseted in doing his update, cuz i can send u pics

thanks

penny.jpg

Thats the facial hair they gave him in the game....and I don't see any red... Unless you Modded it yourself...or attempted to..

u cant add goatees to players already made, u can add goatees to the generic faces, like brad penny i had to do myself, for like tike redman(he is generated) u can do watever u want to him through mvpedit, you cant do that for brad penny

Can we get a mod where he's sitting on the bench with his arm in a sling? ;)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Dodgers pitcher Brad Penny has a strained right biceps and is expected to miss one start after being forced to leave a weekend game because of pain in his arm. An MRI exam Monday revealed there were neither tears nor structural damage in his arm, Los Angeles spokesman John Olguin said.

Archived