?? about Pitcher Cam POV/RodData7 datafile/Kam fisheye

almstsobur

The POV camera datafile gives you the pitching view that's shown in the picture directly behind the pitcher's heard.

The Chuk's FOX datafile gives you the pitching view that looks more like the ones you see on TV....it's the 2nd view in the screen shot.

And I'd suggest getting the PIP ON version....(It gives you the little windows that show the baserunners, like you normally would have)

untitled110.jpg

Is there any way to back just the regular field view? This mod s the first one I have ever loaded that gave the behind the pitcher view I LOVE IT!!, and I love the realism of the mod, but the fielding "zoom" camera is killing me big time (I can't properly judge squat). Is there a file that gives me the Chuk's FOX TV view, with a close to standard or standard batting view? (I really had no problems with the batting views, they were all good)

I love the fox pitching view

I love the realism tweaks

I can't field or squat now though :(

am I SOL? or can I get a combo some how?

thanks again I almost have this dialed in :)

Is there any way to back just the regular field view? This mod s the first one I have ever loaded that gave the behind the pitcher view I LOVE IT!!, and I love the realism of the mod, but the fielding "zoom" camera is killing me big time (I can't properly judge squat). Is there a file that gives me the Chuk's FOX TV view, with a close to standard or standard batting view? (I really had no problems with the batting views, they were all good)

I love the fox pitching view

I love the realism tweaks

I can't field or squat now though :(

am I SOL? or can I get a combo some how?

thanks again I almost have this dialed in :)

Why not use the "Broadcast" fielding view?? That one is in my opinion an example of PERFECTION... And unless you tweak the datafile yourself, you can't use combinations of mulitple datafiles.

Woot! Broadcast mode is a score! I am not sure why I didnt try that first, it's just about perfect. Someone did a great job on all these mods. Thanks again for your help kkkerrywood34. Just out of curiosity all your advice has been great .. I am wondering what batting view you use? I am using pitcher/batter 2, It's great, but I just might try whatever one you have going :)

play ball!

Woot! Broadcast mode is a score! I am not sure why I didnt try that first, it's just about perfect. Someone did a great job on all these mods. Thanks again for your help kkkerrywood34. Just out of curiosity all your advice has been great .. I am wondering what batting view you use? I am using pitcher/batter 2, It's great, but I just might try whatever one you have going :)

play ball!

No prob....I use the same view as you. ;)

Archived