Cyberfaces ( Minor Tweakings)

eohx21

I am going to start doing minor tweakings of faces in the game, which means just like facial hair tweakings, hair color, etc. (nothing to complicated)

I have already done:

Brad Penny- Darker and Thicker Goatee and Mustache, Blonde Hair instead of Red, and Sideburns.

Kelvim Escobar- Thicker Goatee, made him bald

Troy Percival- gave him his full goatee that he is sporting right now

Odalis Perez- gave him puka shells, because he wears them when he pitches

that is all i have so far, but if anybody wants me to do some minor tweakings then ill take a look into it

iva also edited (minor tweakings) some of Rolie's faces, and if he gives me permission then i will release those also

the ones i did minor tweakings to of Rolie's faces were

Edwin Jackson

Duaner Sanchez

Jeff Weaver

and a few others

hey, that's pretty good.

if you want to throw together some Cincinnati stuff let me know. I wouldn't mind seeing an updated Dunn, Kearns, Casey, Freel, or Larue. Maybe even a Wagner, Wilson, Lidle, or Larkin.

:lol:

seriously, if you are interested in doing some Reds, i would like them.

Dunn and Casey need the sideburns and longer hair. I'll link you to some pics if you need them. They both already have faces in the game. Any of the Reds would be cool by me.

hey that is pretty good! can u put a lil eyeblack on jt snow (giants) his face fsh is 388. i keep getting a stripe down the middle of his face when i try LOL! plus i'm working on other stuff. thanks.

Hey Guys... Does anyone know how to use a player that has a similar face to a player that your trying to Mod? Cuz I'm using Torii Hunters face for Francisco Cordero...but If i do that ... I can't keep the Torrii Hunter's Original Face. Thanks.

Hey Guys... Does anyone know how to use a player that has a similar face to a player that your trying to Mod? Cuz I'm using Torii Hunters face for Francisco Cordero...but If i do that ... I can't keep the Torrii Hunter's Original Face. Thanks.

assuming u already know hunters fsh # for his face. open it up in eagraph. then click on file ... save as xxx.bmp, then put in a folder. u'll basically be making a copy of it. close eagraph. then mess w/ the copy of his face. at least that's how i've tried it.

When i Save it ... I get this strip of extra of the face...weird..

yeah like i said that's the stripe i get too. u can try opening in photshop or whaetever, then cropping that stripe off. but when i've trid it b4 it looks fine, but when u put it ingame, its all scrambled. i just don't have time to figure it out. ask eohx looks like he knows how.

Archived