A thing with Kerm's rosters that I haven't seen elsewhere...

CSable

I remember a while back when I used Kerm's rosters there was a way to make 25-man AA rosters. I'd like to add a few guys to jpup's roster set and make 25-man AA teams without having to take off players already on the teams to make room. I'd be able to do this if I knew how Kerm made his. Does anyone know how to do this?

I know you can edit rosters in the game and save them as .sav files, but if I recall correctly Kerm's method allowed for 25-man AA teams in the default rosters.

yes he had them that way, but they were not editable (is that a word), with mvpedit. that is why no one else does it.

I understand that you can't edit the rosters once you use Kerm's method, but I'm still somewhat interested in finding out how you do it so I don't have to load a .sav file every time I start the game up, since I can still save a copy of the rosters with 22-man AA teams to edit later if I want to.

Guest Mindwarped

So does anyone know how to do this?

he made his own program like MVPedit using C++ net, he never shared it with the rest of us, sorry.

you can do it the hard way with a notpad.

Make all the players you want and leave them in the FA pool, then edit the roster.dat moving them from FA pool to the AA team

Now MVP edit will load and allow changes to kerms rosters it just will not allow you export the file.

If you can get someone to make a MBE (the format MVPedit uses) exporter, it should work. I know you can load the MBE files in a datsbase program but I could never get it to export it in the correct text format

Archived