Some Advice

TheProdigy

Well, I just bought a new tv. To be exact, this one: http://tv.rca.com/en-US/ModelDetail.html?M...chnology&PC=LCD

It has a VGA input and everything. Now, Assuming I need a new video card to have a beautiful picture (instead of it being stretched 16:9) What video card should I get. Keep in mind, the only game I really play for pc is MVP 05, in fact, I sold my XBOX to in order to purchase a new video card but I kept MVP 05 for XBOX just incase, XBOX decides to add it to it's backward compatibility list. Well, my current video card is very shitty, I have 512 of RAM, I'll probably upgrade to 1gb. I just need some advice, if you were in my position what would you do. Any advice would be well-appreciated.

Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2

vpr Matrix

Pentium ® 4 CPU, 2.40 GHz,

2.40 GHz, 512 MB of RAM

NVIDIA GeForce2 MX 100/200

dont know if this one will work, but I got this one last month so I could play the Godfather. I have a Radeon 9250. It's the "sizzle dizzle." I had a NVidia GForce 4400, but that was junk! STAY AWAY FROM NVIDIA! The players uni's looked terrible, and If I had helmet reflections on, the players uni's were clear/see-through for the most part.

Hope this helps.

Also, find out if the card you need is AGP, PCI, or PCI Express. It will save you a hassle.

EDIT: Didn't see that you had NVIDIA, my bad.

Archived