Logitech Dual Analog jerking to the right

MattSharp

The left analago stick on my controller keeps jerking to the right like frequently. It will do it in game and out of game in windows calibration. Does it sond like there is something wrong with my gamepad?

Has anyone else seen this problem?

Has anyone else seen this problem?

to answer your question, yes the logitech is a piece of Sh@! . if you look at the logitech user forums at their website you will see tons of complaints. i had mine for about 3 months before it started to freak on me. it would freeze during games, not go to the right at all, somtimes i could fix it by unplugging and re-plugging, sometimes not. it always seemed to do it in mvp when i was trying to pitch a little outside to righties or inside to lefties. inevitably the pitch would go right across the plate and get whacked. it got to the point that i would have to unplug etc. every inning. then the rubber pad came apart on the left stick and started cutting my thumb. not only that when u try to choose pitch location the cursor shakes like you're on speed! get the saitek p880 it is an awesome pad supported in the game, and the same price as the logijunk dual piece of cr@%. got mine at circuit city. great pad no probs very stable. knock on wood...

You should try searching the forums before you post, there's tons of threads that have to do with this.

It's not defective, there is a problem with that controller losing its calibration.

Unplug it from the USB port and plug it back in.

However, this will work briefly, but after about 30 hours of play, it starts happening constantly.

You should try searching the forums before you post, there's tons of threads that have to do with this.

It's not defective, there is a problem with that controller losing its calibration.

Unplug it from the USB port and plug it back in.

However, this will work briefly, but after about 30 hours of play, it starts happening constantly.

I did search the forums. Did not find anything. I am not gonna buy another game pad since I just did bought this one. I guess I will just have to do the unplugging replugging for now.....

There is a program on the Logitech website that removes all calibration information/history from your registry. this cleared up any problems i was having with my pad

yeah the clear calibration utility will work for a while then start again, not to mention the bloody thumb you'll get from the little pad deteriorating. let's put it this way you should not have to deal with this problem from a new/fairly new pad IMO. when this happens it seems to me to be a bad sign. from what i hear the first few batches of pads were defective read the logitech forums for serial numbers. and the new batches are supposedly "ok" nevertheless my point is, that although i was EXTREMELY unwilling to fork out another $20 to replace this well documented POS, it was well worth it to get the P880. i have not had a problem at all.

Archived