Jason Larue catchers helmet v 1.0 uploading!!

RAM

this will be version one of the helmet. it was a beatch! i had a tough time getting quality images that would hold their quality when they were reduced in size. for the seams on the helmet i used the real seams from jpups sig! all in all i'm pretty pleased w/it. version 2 will include the cinci script on the bottom. jpup if u can find a small version of that script post it. the large one basically melted when it was reduced to look like poop. like i said i'm pretty happy w/ it. rock on bros!

larue.jpg

hey man, thank you.

good work man. did you get the mlb logo on the chin?

it looks great.

thanks dude i'm glad u dig it. i got the mlb logo on the chin, but it is the standard r/w/and blue one. i'm gonna go back and redo it in red/black i just had a hard time w/ the images. for some reason the mlb logo looked really sloppy so i stuck with the r/w/b for now.

oh and btw bully... Maybe you can make me a Texas Ranger Hockey type of Mask when you have free time . Thanks.

yeah i can do it. i won't be in a whole lot this weekend. then i'm gonna do the minnesota minors uni's. then update this mask, then i can do a rangers one. it'll be cool to alternate that way i won't get bored. but the mask is uploaded it's a real small bitmap file about 225k. real easy to install w/fshed (or eagraph i guess too). just have to wait i'm sure trues is real busy.

Archived