Dugout Question

MetsFanMumf

Hi guys. Something i've noticed when swapping a stadium for the Mets instead of Shea (For Example, the Ebbets Field Mod in the DL section) The players location sometimes is still set to the Shea Configuration. Is there any way to easily change that config so that the players who aren't on the field are actually sitting in the dugout and the guys warming up aren't half buried in the middle of the street past the outfield wall while warming up?

I also noticed this and was wondering the same thing....but in the end i just decided to keep the original stadium....but like the other guy said it probably wouldn't be easy...

Hi guys. Something i've noticed when swapping a stadium for the Mets instead of Shea (For Example, the Ebbets Field Mod in the DL section) The players location sometimes is still set to the Shea Configuration. Is there any way to easily change that config so that the players who aren't on the field are actually sitting in the dugout and the guys warming up aren't half buried in the middle of the street past the outfield wall while warming up?

Archived