Why is it so hard to me?

georgex

Hey guys, as you can see, i'm a noob in this game

I like baseball and i have played every single baseball game (including real life)

But i don't know why, MVP is so hard =/ in Rookie i win every game but in PRO is almost impossible... i cannot make one single carrer because in the next inning the other team just kills me with three home runs...

I throw the ball in the cold (blue) zone and i do mix the throws in a right way... but still i can't win... as simple as that

I threw it on a regular (grey) zone?.. Home Run

I threw it on a cold (blue) zone?... Home Run

I threw it on a red (hot) zone?... Of Coure, Home Run

I threw balls?.. i lost the game walking batters

and all of that, after winning the game 1-0, 2-0. etc. Right in the next inning.. in a PRO level.

So... am i doing something wrong? can someone suggest me what to do in order to play better?

THANK GUYS... and sorry for my bad english

P.S: I know i can't win the 162 games because that would make the game boring... but the way i see it right now... This is just unfair

Don't always pitch in the zones - setup just outside especially early in the count - when you have 2 strikes use low pitches just below the center stirke zone box, sliders out and away, fastballs tight inside or high heat just above the the center box.

The new mods are tougher - I play all-star and the slightest mistake has the ball over the fence.

So... am i doing something wrong? can someone suggest me what to do in order to play better?

Do you pitch with full speed? The longer you press the pitching button, the harder the throw will be. If you throw without much speed, the CPU will crush you most of the time.

Archived