College Logo Design Contest

northpaw

Hey my college can't come up with a logo/mascot, and since I'm on the baseball team that kinda sucks. So I'm turning to you guys as superior graphic designers.

My college is the Hendrix Warriors and they got rid of the old mascot which was an Indian because it was "offensive"....lame. The colors are orange and black but a third color would be great. The winner of the contest will recieve a prize that is worked out between me and them.

Anything from knights, celtic warriors, spartans, roman themes, squirrels(we have a lot here), and anything else that embodies the Warrior are acceptible.

Please help! Currently the logo is a crappy shield that says the date of establishment.

wheres your school located? Any significant things in the area that could contribute to your schools name?

Wow I just looked it up and my college Ohio State has a student enrollment that is 6,000 more than the city of Conway,AR. Small classes of 15 students must be nice. I have a class this qtr. that has over 300 in it. Though about half show up for class.

yea its a small school in arkansas....not much around. our athletic program has been almost ignored for the last 10 years or so but we got a new president who wants to win so right now theyre building a huge athletic center and were getting a new field next year.

I was thinking of going off the word Odyssey. Then making a symbol that conveys that message. Wings possibly...

I got those wings from another webpage...obviously...this is just what I was thinking. Sometimes a logo centering around a thought or mission reflects more than something like an animal that has nothing to do with the school whatsoever.

Archived