Shea Night Progress

Renegade44

I was doing pretty good with shea night, the left side of the feild is good to go, all i have left is the rf scoreboard, the wall ads and the dunkin donuts down the RF line. Im gonna use some different ads around the RF scoreboard since in real life they are rotating, im going to use some of the other ones they use in real life. my only problem is that my free trial of adobe photoshop ran out isf anyone can helkp me get it again please email me at ghealy44@hotmail.com and let me know how as its the only thing ill use to mod with so for now the progress is held up.

I was doing pretty good with shea night, the left side of the feild is good to go, all i have left is the rf scoreboard, the wall ads and the dunkin donuts down the RF line. Im gonna use some different ads around the RF scoreboard since in real life they are rotating, im going to use some of the other ones they use in real life. my only problem is that my free trial of adobe photoshop ran out isf anyone can helkp me get it again please email me at ghealy44@hotmail.com and let me know how as its the only thing ill use to mod with so for now the progress is held up.

damn I was hoping you'd be done by now. My series with the Mets started today :( And of course it's a night...

I use Photoshop frequently, what exactly do you need?

Also what version of Photoshop u usuing?

was gonna start another thread but ill just post it here. once i get back photoshop, im going to be knocking out 3 projects. shea nite. which will take only a few days, harbor park v3 and NYSEG Stadium V1 all will be as close to real life as possible. Harbor v1 and 2 were pretty much "fantasy" stadiums V3 will be as close to the real thing as I can get. NYSEG is the B Mets stadium and I will have no problem getting it to look perfect. i may even be able to get the background to resemble binghampton . well see about that but the stadium itself will replicate nyseg pretty damn close and harbor will be a project. im gonna have to change so much stuff its not even funny but itll get done. the eta for the mets orginization to have all their stadiums complete will be about a 2.5 weeks to a month depending if i can get photoshop back.

if anyone can help please help with thses. what i would like help on is getting all the ads. im doing these stadiums per digitalballparks.com v2 and 3 of each will be updated as I get more up to date photos but v1 of the minor leage feilds will be straight from that website so if anyone can go there, check out the stadiums and get me the ads that they see in the stadiums, it will cut my work in half. ive got the oedit stuff and all the other stuff covered but the ads take up alot of my time.

Just adding a comment for you Day Shea Stadium.

1 word: Awesome.

finaly got to play the Mets in daytime and I almost dropped the game, I was busy looking at the grass, the bilboards, bleachers what not...

Everything is so damn crisp. Alot of the people that put out stadiums could take a lesson or two from you (including me).

Good job, hope your night stadium is as beautiful, and I hope it doesn't take another month, but I understand if it does.

Was a pleasure playing in your Shea (and beating your Mets :D)

Kam

alright back in business, got photoshop back. thanks for the feedback KAMA, its only version 1. night should be out within the week hopefully. im looking forward to my minor league stadiums, if my plans come out as hoped you guys are gonna love em , well mets fans anyway, KAMA did u see anything that you feel could be better?

Renegade, if I was gay, I would so let you do me:)

LMAO!

(I won't touch that!)

KAMA did u see anything that you feel could be better?

I'm not saying this just to flatter you but... you did a perfect job. I was visiting some basball park sites (i've never been to shea) and the similiraty is uncanny.

As I said earlier, not only are the ads & textures crisp, they blend in perfectly. I love the grass, that's my favorite, and the scoreboard is something that catches the eye now.

The only downside I'd say is the fact that your screenshots at your site, although well made, don't do your work justice. It's just that good.

thanks kam. guys i cant tell you exactly how bad the night version of shea that ea put out is jacked up. its ridiculous. i seriously think they scrambled to add the night version of shea. they rushed the day version as well but not that bad. i can tell they rushed it because of all the textures in the cram 32 that are not used. like the hospital sign in right. they have a generic sign that was supposed to go where the hospital ad is on the fence but for some reason they didnt put it in the game. on Moday ill begin messing with the aa stadium. until then itll be shea shea shea. im still messing with the vertices but once i get done with that and start putting in the ads ill update my site with some screens.

for those of you with requests out there, i didnt forget about you. June 1st is my personal deadline to have the following stadiums released.

sheaday v2

shea nite v1

gharbor park v3

nyseg stadium v1

GABP day v1

Petco day V1

Once im done with those stadiums the only stadiums ill be doing are minor league parks i said id do gabp and petco and ill hold up my end but its taking soo much of my time doing these stadiums that I want to start playing the game a little. only 1 stadium to do for minors Night. im still working on getting the ads to show up correctly on the wall as well as the grass pattern at shea.

for those of you with requests out there, i didnt forget about you. June 1st is my personal deadline to have the following stadiums released.

sheaday v2

shea nite v1

gharbor park v3

nyseg stadium v1

GABP day v1

Petco day V1

Once im done with those stadiums the only stadiums ill be doing are minor league parks i said id do gabp and petco and ill hold up my end but its taking soo much of my time doing these stadiums that I want to start playing the game a little. only 1 stadium to do for minors Night. im still working on getting the ads to show up correctly on the wall as well as the grass pattern at shea.

it is certainly good to know that you will be working on GABP. i sent my pics to a couple of guys, but they took them and ran. I hope that you don't get bored by the time you get to it, but i would understand.

i have tried to figure out stadiums modding every since I bought the game. I am just missing something. I still haven't found very much help, but there is a good reason for that. The people that actually know how to mod stadiums are busy modding stadiums. btw, whatever happenned to Big O? I was looking forward to his version 3.

Any help with great american would be welcome. If I can get some help, that would be one less that Renegade would have to worry about. He can probably vouch for this, I have about all the pics one would need to do it right. I am also going back to see the Giants and Reds on May 9th. :mrgreen:

hey bro if you want i can get on yahoo messenger and walk you though o edit and answer your questions. once you get the hang of it its easy and ill walk you through. let me know.

check your pm

Archived