Sliding Issues

Im playing with a keyboard, and even with using the right shift key to emulate the right stick, the only slide i can execute is the feet first outside slide. This is very annoying in that I can't stop double plays by doing a takeout slide, and I cant bulldoze the ball out of the catchers hands at home, when I need to. Please held me the best you can. :banghead:

-Card

I cant bulldoze the ball out of the catchers hands at home, when I need to

This is difficult to do, even with a gamepad.

Also, see my faq, I am not sure what the problem is though. I have never played with the keyboard. Are you trying to use two keys at a time? When you hit the shift key, what keys are you hitting on the numpad?

Suck it up and buy a controller = problem solved

I still don't understand why people try to use the keyboard.

I would buy a controller, but I'm only fourteen. I'm going to have to wait until my birthday. And event hen, it's unlikely.

StLouisCardinalsFan4Life wrote:

I cant bulldoze the ball out of the catchers hands at home, when I need to

This is difficult to do, even with a gamepad.

Also, see my faq, I am not sure what the problem is though. I have never played with the keyboard. Are you trying to use two keys at a time? When you hit the shift key, what keys are you hitting on the numpad?

Your faq is what told em I could do it in the first place. Im doing everything that it tells me to, but it still doesn't work. And the keys imhitting for headfirst slide is numpad8 with right shift. headfirst outside slide numpad 8 and 6 and right shift. Etc. If you can figure out whats wrong, then please tell me.

Thanks,

-Card

Archived