I got a Camera question

SB2G

Hello, this is my first post to the boards, and I've enjoyed d/ling a lot of these great mods so far. One question (probably is a stupid one), the camera I use is center, but when I've seen pics of people showing the overlays and it looks like the camera is centered but zoomed back a bit. How do I get my camera to do this?

Hello, this is my first post to the boards, and I've enjoyed d/ling a lot of these great mods so far. One question (probably is a stupid one), the camera I use is center, but when I've seen pics of people showing the overlays and it looks like the camera is centered but zoomed back a bit. How do I get my camera to do this?

do you have the link to the pic?

Well here is an example of how I want my camera, the link to one of the threads http://www.mvpmods.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=162

The default camera is much closer to the batter than this one is. How can I change this?

It's a mod, he pulled back the camera I think, althoug it's hard to tell from the pic.

I' m working on a mod which will have a wider/pulled back cam for the batter right now:

There's a couple of threads on it at HH

Thread 1

Thread 2

should be released soon, if you can't wait, ask Trues to send you his mod :D Maybe he will.

Archived