True's mod: Reason for moving camera backwards?

jpinard

well, I've thought about posting my sliders but it really wouldn't do much good because I did some global editing to my rosters in MVPedit as well.

My main beef with the game has always been pitch count. To combat that I globally edited pitcher control and batter contact. Those changes along with the data file and sliders work pretty well for me. It was not easy to find a decent balance. It's all personal preference though.

Thanks again for coming in here and responding to my questions. Can I ask a few more?

1. How did you globally edit pitches? Did you turn down accuracy for all of them?

2. What other things did you change in the datafile "date wise"? Anything or just views and graphics edits?

3. How would I edit the batting camera in and down a bit? It's just a bit too high for me, and a teensy bit to far back.

4. Did you change all the fielding views?

5. Is this meant for manager mode only?

And once again, thanks so much :):lol: :lol:

Thanks again for coming in here and responding to my questions. Can I ask a few more?

1. How did you globally edit pitches? Did you turn down accuracy for all of them?

2. What other things did you change in the datafile "date wise"? Anything or just views and graphics edits?

3. How would I edit the batting camera in and down a bit? It's just a bit too high for me, and a teensy bit to far back.

4. Did you change all the fielding views?

5. Is this meant for manager mode only?

And once again, thanks so much :):lol::lol:

1. Yes, I globally edited each pitch. If I remember right I minused 30% on all pitches.

2. No swing replays, No batter walkup music, Batters moved back in the box, & pitcher control

3. This explains it pretty well....

http://www.mvpmods.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.p...file&id=430

4. I just edited batting camera 3 and fielding camera 3 (arial)

5. No, I play all the games.

Super, thanks Trues! At first I was disappointed to see the slam the pitch pip gone... but then I realized how much more realistic it makes the game feel. I'll go for realism over arcadey any day of the week!

I have another question for you. Do you find it frustrating that there's no excel type listing of players/stats that are easy to read? Especially in drafts? I'm wondering if maybe I'm missing something that makes going through player stats easier...

Big question here: Do you have any idea why after I install this mod the computer is able to hit so many HR's and gap flies? On both Pro and MVP level the AI hitting just went insane...

Archived