Roster Problem

Maakala

I am using Total Minors V1 Rosters and have edited them myself and use them for MVP. Everything has been fine until this week when in dynasty now all the top players are copied in free agents. Guys like Clemens, Bonds, Gagne, Blalock etc. are on their original teams but are also in free agents. Recently the Blue Jays signed Hank Blalock and I checked and he was batting .302 with texas and .288 with toronto. I tried to start new dynasties but the same thing happens. They don't show up in MVPedit and I always say not to use unlockable players in the dynasty so I don't know what is wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

That sure is strange. The only thing I can think of is that for some reason the all-star teams are being put into the FA pool. I notice on Allstar voting and stuff you'll see Hank Blalock TEX and Hank Blalock AL. I have no idea why they were put into the FA pool... I might suggest getting TMv4 or JPup's TMPlusv2.5 and see if it still happens. I would imagine with either another mod you added or the edits you made somehow triggered it.

Archived