"Click to Start" Help

Cyberspud

Greetings. I'm new here (yes, that makes me the newbie) and I am looking for a little help. I am hoping someone here will be gracious enough to put up with a few dumb questions...

I would really like to create some new Twins based "Click to Start" screens and I am having trouble. I have spent the last few hours searching a few different forums for FAQs to no avail.

I am fairly confident I have downloaded all the correct tools. I have even tried using other folks' FSH files as a template. The closet I got was an extremely poor quality screen. Other then that, I am just causing MVP to crash to the desktop on load up.

Is there a certain format I am supposed to be saving the FSH files in?

I have a 640x480 PSD file which I can import into FshED (using the import plugin) and everything looks fine (except for a bit of loss in quality). Next I save the file out and import it into the BIG file using GFXPak ... everything appears to work ... except MVP crashed on load.

Could someone please tell me where I am messing up, or at least point me in the correct direction? I would be forever grateful...

I appreciate any and all help!

Thanks...

Archived