Need help from anyone

medric822

Ok, I play in an online fantasy baseball league, and I got a problem. I have three big players becoming free agents this off season, and only have enough to sign one. So, here's the situation.

NOTE: In this league, it is kinda different from real baseball, since some small name players are outstanding, and some big names are career bench warmers. I also have no money to sign free agents, only money to resign players.

Ok, Here's the deal:

SS Travis Fryman- Signed him in 1997 as a FA (Its now 2000), and he has hit an average of 23 Homers, 90 RBI's, and an abg of .280 a season. He went to the All Star game in '99, when he hit .286, 29, 107, but so far this year with a month left, he's doing .266, 17, 70, hitting at best .268 for a month, has hit .368 in August. I traded for a SS, and he's good vs righties, but bad vs lefties. Fryman in only 31.

SP Kevin Brown- Traded for him at deadline last season ('99), when he finished the season 16-10, with a 2.77 ERA. This season, he's not the same. He's 13-10 with a 4.59. For the past eight seasons, his ERA has been under 3.6, but he's 35 now. His duration as a starter is D (E being the lowest), and he has a GB% of 68%. I have alot of young talent, thing is they cant seem to pitch good all together.

CL Troy Percival- Traded for him in the Kevin Brown trade, he was 4-1 with 39 saves and a 1.29 ERA. In his past two seasons, his ERA has been 1.29, and 1.73, with an average of 34.5 saves a year. This year, he's 2-6 with 25 saves, and a 4.62 ERA. He has blown at least 10 saves for my team this year, and because of that, I have a losing record (But some how still in first place). In his last 8 games, he's pitched 7.2 innings, allowing 1 run, and getting 5 saves, but he may allow four runs in each of his four upcoming games though. This gut definately is good, having a 3-0 with 28 saves and 0.70 ERA in his rookie season. I have several OK pitchers I can transform to a closer roll, but my best one, B. J. Ryan was traded in a deal that brought me another SS.

So, I'm asking you, the people of MVP Mods to help me out a bit.

Here's the link to my team:

Atlanta Devestators

Archived