Datafiles and Camera Views

ryleeys

Okay... I am a huge fan of all the people that have modified the datafile. I used them alot this spring when most of the breakthroughs were happening and I was highly impressed. However, I took some time off from the game... I now wanna get back into it, but I can't find a datafile that has the default camera views. I think the Trues' camera views are too difficult to play defense with because they follow the ball and you lose sight of your fielder.

I've tried installing the "Rrod datafile 7 - default cams", but it changes my camera views. Is there a datafile out there that I can use that it's still possible to field on?

Do any of the datafiles include fixes that 1) create walks or 2) cause the CPU to FOD GODS SAKE PULL THE DAMN PITCHER!

I just played against the Sox and they had Schilling going. I've got the default datafile and the CPU pitcher fatigue set to +35... hoping to increase wildness and maybe get the CPU to use the pen. Anyway, I scored 3 in the first, 1 in the 5th, and 1 in the 6th. 5 runs, Schilling had no stamina left, and the CPU still left him in through 8 2/3 innings and 115 pitches.

Archived