Kevin Millar edit: Gabe Kapler, Bronson Arroyo

Wrath

Heya, I'm new here. I've visited a couple times in the past, but I spend most of my time just checking the website for cyberfaces and editors.

I'm a Red Sox fan, yay! Anyways, here's my attempt at Kevin Millar. I'm not sure if I'm going to do anymore edits on this one, but I felt it's still a wip.

Feedback appreciated...

KM_ingame.jpg

Guest - The picture I used for reference can be found in any search engine. It's the one where Millar is greeting John Kerry. You're right about the beard though, it's a tad overdone. I'll fix it.

voodoo_daddy - Yah, I'm going to go back and measure the proportions on the face to get the look better.

kkkerrywood34 - I think the body type is a matter of preference. I only worked on the face. I threw on a body type just to see how things would look in the game. But for anyone who would download the cyberface, they'd have to choose the body type on their own.

eohx21 - I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking for. I think I can help though. First off, get BigGui and MVPedit if you don't already have them. Then just import them to your models.big using BigGui. In MVPedit you can create a player, he'll usually end up being listed as a free agent. Then just set his player id to the face id you added, which is 403.

If you have any trouble let me know, and I can try to help some more.

Thanks so far for the replies.

no, i know how to do that this is my scenario

i used vincente padillas face as a base, which is like 343 or sumthin, and i edited vincente's face to make it look more like wilson alvarez. Normally in the game, wilson alvarez doesnt have a face like ken griffey does or shawn green,etc. so i found a slot 403, which i can replace, but when i try to rename all the 343.fsh, 343.ord, and 343.orl to 403.fsh, 403.ord and 403.orl, and do all that bigui and mvpedit numbering work, the game crashes

maybe i can send u the fsh file for the wilson alvarez, and ord and orl files, and u can rename them for me

do u have AIM, or MSN?

I've been working on Gabe Kapler as of late. I'm planning on doing Youkilis, and Arroyo next.

I'm going to tweak this Millar cyberface some more. The Red Sox have a game today, and I intend on keeping a close eye on Millar.

I'll upload it in time...

It looks like he has almost a full goatee and dark stubble to complete a beard.

The Kapler face would be nice, make him look like the hard *** thug he is ;)

Youk would be nice, and Arroyo would be awesome, he's the man. I wish there was a better representation of his slurve thing he throws. And the high leg kick. :)

Here's an update.

ingame_KM.jpg

note: I've noticed some more quirks (along the sideburns, the nose, and goatee)... I can fix those in time. If anyone wants to use this cyberface now, let me know and I'll upload it. Otherwise I'll keep tweaking it-- along with the others.

eohx21 - I sent you a private message regarding contact.

Stormy - I've only done Gabe Kapler and Kevin Millar so far. I just need to edit the Kapler one a bit more, before I post anything. Afterwards, I'm going to start on the other two. Probably Arroyo first...

Thanks for the replies so far.

Archived