detailed instr. for stadium updates please..

RAM

i know this has probably been posted before. but i wonder if someone would be so kind as to give me the detailed instruction for installing stadium updates?

1) pirates updates- i followed his read me and ended up with red slices with green missing texture messages EVERYWHERE.

2) i also tried serial mikes safeco update followed it to the "tee" and when clicking on the batch file i get a fatal error message in the dos window.

any help would be great!! thanks.

1. Put "gfxpak" in MVP directory

2. Put "cram32.fsh" in MVP directory

3. Put the batch file in MVP directory

4. Double click the batch file

5. Delete "cram32.fsh" and the batch file

6. Repeat for the next stadium update

ok tried it but will not install here is the message from DOS: "gfxpak" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. installation complete.

obviously not installing: i can implement all other mods except for stadiums.

"gfxpak" is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file

That means wherever you're running the batch file from, doesn't have the gfxpak.exe, just add it the directory where the batch file is and it should work.

ok did that now i get a new one: FATAL ERROR -- couldn't open packfile 'datastadium/gabaday.big installation complete!

what am i missing here? am i supposed to remove the default stadium first? i'm usually really good at figuring these things out but... you know the rest of the story!

am i extracting these files the wrong way? i'm using the standard windows extractor, should i be using the ea graphics editor to extract? then i extract to c/prog file/ ea/mvp/ data... where am i missing the boat here? it's probably right in front of my nose..

Let me rephrase that last statement lol.

Most of the stadium mods need to be unzipped to the main mvp folder. Only one that I know of asked you to unzip it to the data/stadium folder, BigO's Oriole park i think. Most of the others you just extract to the main folder and viola.

(if i'm wrong i'll admit it lol)

excellent! now i know how to do pirate's updates i didn't realize you had to place the gfxpak in each seperate zip folder (i.e. gabpday AND nite) then extract then click batch file. what a difference! know i need to do them all! too bad only dial up is available here in bfe!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived