would anyone be interested?

therealjerk

i'm currently working of a FA list of classic (and personal fave) players from the 80s and misc. HOF caliber players that EA excluded from the unlockable players in the game -- all players will have quality portraits (hope to have about 300 players when all said and done) -- i'm doing this through MVP edit and the file will be an exported players file which anyone can dump into any roster in the FA pool, or otherwise -- i'm doing it for myself, but am willing to share my work if people would be interested in this -- it's a long task and i'm nowhere near complete yet (done about 40 players so far), but i'll post it when done if anyone wants -- bear with me, i'm new at this modding stuff -- if anyone could pass along some tips on how to make it an easy process for upload, would be appreciated -- cheers --

nathan

sure, if you'd like to suggest some players, feel free -- my list is pretty scattered -- all the studs from the 80s will be there -- so long as i have their baseball card, they will be included, since i'm scanning all of the portraits in -- i've added older HOF players like frank howard, ted williams, willie mays, rogers hornsby, sandy koufax, etc ... and i'm adding some oddball favourites from the 80s like oil can boyd, dave kingman, tim wallach, tony phillips, etc ... trying to make it a different type of roster with some of my personal faves along with EA's glaring ommissions -- any input is welcome --

Archived