Milton Bradley and Wilson Alvarez

eohx21

bradley looks sweet, similar to mine lolz, but wilson looks funny, his eyebrows look very odd looking, maybe you should alter the the uv map editor in oedit to line them up better, so theyt don't curvr up like that, nice work!

Rolie....Any updates on your Cyberfaces?

not reallyy lolz, been away awhile, don't think i'll be doing much anymore with school taking up most of my freetime from now on, lolz , i guess i'll wait ti; next spring lolz

Alrite....You did a Wilson Alvarez Face? Did you ever release it? Or are they're any other hidden faces you never released or Released somewhere else..

lolz, hidden faces, no lolz, never made a wilson one, dunno if i'll release what i have , i did the perez, werth, zambrano, and clayton one been lazy lolz, i think i'll make a tutorial with those files included, if anyone is interested

Heya,

Yah, like I wrote in the email, the cyberfaces are good.

To answer your question, I used a combination of ordtools, ea graphics editor, fshed, and notepad to change the player ids.

I'll give you an example. For your Alvarez face, it was what 373 at first, not sure. Let's just say it was c373. I took the c373.orl and c373.ord files that you gave me, and changed them to a .o. Then I edited the batch file that converts from .o to .ord and .orl using notepad(o-to-orl-ord.bat). I made it so that it would turn the .o file into a c403.orl and c403.ord.

With EA graphics editor, I just extracted the c403.fsh. Then with fshed I just imported the Alvarez face. That way in the end you end up with a c403.fsh, c403.orl, and c403.ord. I hope that clears things up.

I'm sure there is a much more efficient way to do this, but it doesn't take too long. So... what the hey.

wrath, can u please send me an example of the batch u use to convert the numbers, and can u please give me a link to ordtools, and explain how to do it step by step, i know how to import into c403 with fshed, i just need to know how to change numbers for ord and orl, also wat is notepad used for/?

please if u have AIM, or MSN leave a reply with the info

thanks

Archived